Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 20

I set up an account on both MySpace and Facebook they were both easy and quick. For me Facebook seems to be easier to navitgate around. It was difficult for me to locate friends as my email address is not one of the free ones. For the past couple of years I have looked over the shoulders of my children as they use Facebook. I can see what the appeal is for young people. The amount of information and pictures they choose to display on these pages surprises me. I can certainly see why these are so popular with the young people. They can communicate with friends so easily.

I looked at the Denver Library and Hennepin County MySace pages. We block these at school so I do not see a way to use these. This is another one of those "Things" I will continue to explore when I have everything completed.

No comments: