Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 10

The video Common craft video on Wiki was perfect for someone like me who is new to all of this. It was interesting how the video used the old paper pencil and finger drag method of instruction. As I explore each one of these new tools I am impressed with how user friendly they are. It was very interesting to see how others are using a wiki.

Do I see a use for creating a wiki, absolutely. Will I create one soon, probably not. At the K - 4 level I am not sure this is a top priority for us. As a collaboration tool among colleagues I can think of many ways to incorporate a wiki. I find that in our school right now we have many new technology tools and very little at work time to integrate it into the curriculum. Adding a greeting to the 23 Things wiki was fun and easy to do.

No comments: