Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thing 9

As I took a look at Google docs and Zoho writer I found most of my time was spent using Zoho. Both programs were very user friendly. Over the years I have had experience with assisting staff and students in opening projects that have been stored on a flash drive or emailed to school. At times there have been issues with getting projects setup. These collaboration tools could eliminate some of those issues.
With tight budgets it has become more difficult to find funding to stay current with Microsoft licenses and web certificates. These tools could help elevate some of that.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Some of these tools can help in costs. I always wonder how long some of these things will be around, but if they can help in costs for a little while, it's probably still worth it.

You're movin' right along on the 23 Things!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach