Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing 11

I had no idea what tags were before started " 23 Things". It is nice to have an understanding of how they work and what they are used for. Will I spend time tagging, probably not. There are so many tools out there that I find myself spending hours at the keyboard. I have decided to pick and choose what is important to work on.

I did organize my school bookmarks and put them on del.icio.us
. This has eliminated emailing myself addresses when I work from home..

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Del.icio.us is a great tool to use! I put everything from home and work in there now, and I do use the tags feature there to easily find things I have tagged with "reference" or "movies". I bet you'll keep up with del.icio.us and find it really valuable.

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach