Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing 15

Working at the K-4 level I have been wrestling with gaming in the media center. Anytime the kids have free time they want to play games on the Internet. I am responsible for what they are able to play so I have created a list of games on our student webpage that have some educational value.

I did take a look at Pirates Puzzle and the view the Second Life video. Because I am not very game savvy it took me a while to figure out how to play the Pirates Puzzle game. I'm sure I would have done better if I had a student help me figure it out. There were a couple of games I came across that I would use in the media center, Quest Atlantis and Whyville.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I have never heard of the other games you mention. I'll have to check them out...thanks!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach